El Dusberry Educational Video

Monday, June 22, 2009

Erika's Letter

Dear Robin,

Please feel free to share that El Dustberry has really been a source a comfort and support throughout my cancer journey. The ability to be myself without expectations has been a gift that your ranch has given me. All of your wonderful staff, the horses and you have been not only a constant source of comfort and support but also a nurturing force that has sustain me and continues to sustain me during my journey through cancer. The diagnosis of Breast Cancer in early January of this year has had a devastating and huge impact in my life. Many times I have felt alone, discouraged and ready to give up. I am so greatful that I was able to connect with Wespark and then with your program. My experience at the ranch has been a nurturing one that continues to nurture my soul.

Saying thank you is not enough. Words are not enough.

Erika Pappas

October 8, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment